Live Webcasting as the name suggests in simple terms means broadcasting of audio and video over the web. With its emergence in the mid 90's the streaming industry has come a long way with a variety of platforms and distribution methods.
Webcasting as a service can be divided into Live & On demand. Live Webcasting means distribution of media files over the internet while the event is going on whereas On Demand means recording of an event and then storing the audio and video assets on a media server for later playback.
Webstream Singapore has the following Solutions to Offer in the Asia Pacific:
- Live Webcasting Services Onsite at a Hotel, Office or a Hospital
- Live Surgery Webcasts from the OT (Operation Theatre)
- Best in Class Webinar Services for Online CMEs, International Doctor Symposiums & Advisory Board Meetings
- Live Webcasting of Conferences, Analyst Meets, Mergers & Acquisition & Investor Relations Events.
- Car Launches and Sporting Events.
- School & College Convocation Webcasts
- TownHall Webcasts
- Training Webinars with Live Polling, Q&A and Feedback Forms.
- Professional Video Shoots and On Demand webcasts for later playback.
- Event Production to best suit your event needs such as Multi Camera Setup, Professional Audio Setup, Branding, Projection, Lighting etc.
Live Webcasting Presentation Layouts:
- Audio + Video + PowerPoint + Q&A + Registration + Polling Interface.
- Audio + Video + Q&A Interface.
- Audio + PowerPoint + Q&A Interface
- Audio + Video Only
- Audio + Q&A Only
- Audio Only
Webstream's Live Webcasting Platform Key Features:
- HTML5 platform compatible on Laptops, Desktops, I Pads, Tablets and Smart phones.
- Cross Browser Cross OS web based webcast platform.
- Unique URL creation or website code embedding
- Secure Server sub domains and URLs
- Password protected links
- Wide Screen webcast interface adaptive and responsive
- PowerPoint, PDF or Jpeg uploads as Slides
- PowerPoint Integration separately alongside the video area
- Custom Registration Fields
- Custom Webcast Page Branding
- Polling with a timer
- Custom Feedback Forms post event
- Moderated Text based Q&A with Short listing of Questions
- Download of Resource Files
- Broadcast Messaging
- Presenter Control for Slides
- Patient or Brand Video Integration in a Live Event
- Adaptive bit rate video streaming for high and low bandwidth users
- Video input acquisition from a Webcam, Video Conference unit or an Encoder
- Swapping between video and slides
- Registration list exportable in an excel format
- Questions list exportable in an excel format
- Laser Pointer Annotation
- Eye ball reporting for registered users
- Live count of viewers
- Best in class Archiving and On Demand Console
Webstream Singapore is a provider of the following additional services:
- SMS and Email Blasts before a Live Webcasting Event.
- Professional Recording Services
- Installing of Internet Lines at Hub Location using various Internet Service Providers
- Medical Transcription Services
- Hotel Q&A Boardroom booking
- DVD Authoring Services
- Engaging Audio Visual Equipment Providers
- End to End Webcast Receiving Services at the hotels, hospitals or offices.
Why should you choose Webstream Singapore as your Live Webcasting Service provider:
- We guide you at every step of the webcast signal chain.
- Execution Capabilities Q&A Reach across Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, China and Philippines
- Experience of over 5000 events executed Q&A counting
- Professionally trained Engineers on all aspects connected to a live webcast
- Event Execution Success rate of 98%.
- 3 Webcasting Platforms with Separate Server Architecture for Backup Q&A Redundancy
- Capacity to handle 2 million concurrent viewers in a single event.
- Well trained pool of partners and audio visual service providers across 93 countries
To get an instant Live Webcasting Services Quote Click Here or call us on +65 9038 1212, we love what we do and would be happy to be of service for your next event.